Life begins at 30, it is true for many. However, turning 30 also means your body is undergoing many changes internally that are directly or indirectly affecting your hair’s health.
Changes in hair normally starts to occur once you reach the age of 30.
As a 30-year-old, you will notice that your hair fall issues such as hair loss, dandruff, dull, dry and brittle hair, etc, have increased than before.
Due to diet and unhealthy lifestyle, a 30-year-old woman faces hair problems which once a 40-year-old face.
It is frightening and yes, depressing.
While some of you are already experiencing these changes, some may be oblivious of the changes happening in your hair and scalp and are not taking it seriously.
Following are symptoms that show that you need to take extra care of your hair at this point of your life.
4 Signs To Check After 30
1) Premature Grey Hair
- Your follicles have pigment cells that produce melanin, which gives colour to your hair. As you age, the melanin production slows down. Thus, the new hair grows in grey.
- Greying of hair occurs due to many reasons - unhealthy diet and lifestyle, stress, etc.
- Though greying is mostly genetics, aggressive spreading starts to occur when you enter 30.
- Lack of Vitamin B12, B7 (commonly known as biotin) and Vitamin D are other causes for greying of hair.
2) Increase In Hair Loss
- During your mid thirties, you will notice an increase in hair shedding.
- Hair loss occurs due to hormonal imbalance. Hormonal imbalance occurs when there is a steady decline of the hormone called estrogen.
- As a result, your testosterone level rises, leading to hair fall and change of texture. This results in intensified hair loss, dullness, dryness, and thinning of hair.
3) Reduction in Hair Strength and Elasticity
- Your hair starts losing its strength and elasticity as you start growing older.
- The presence of keratin, a fibrous structural protein that gives your hair a definite structure, defines your hair strength.
- Keratin shields your hair’s outer cuticle and prevents damage from dust and pollution.
- As you grow older, less keratin is generated, leading to weaker roots, loss of elasticity, and dullness of hair.
4) Loss Of Shine And Texture
- Fatty acids and keratin proteins are one of the primary ingredients for a healthy-looking, shiny hair.
- As you grow older, your body naturally loses essential fatty acids, and keratin levels drop.
- Due to this phenomenon, your hair loses its texture and shine.
Dealing with hair problems after 30 can be challenging, but it is not impossible. Following simple steps can make your hair great and fabulous, no matter what age you are:
- Maintaining a good healthy lifestyle
- Exercising regularly
- Control in stress levels
- Using less hair styling tools
- Keeping you hair well moisturised
- Regular oiling
- Protecting your hair from sun damage
Vedix Customised Hair Care Regimen
Not identifying your hair type is one glaring mistake that most women make.
When you know your hair type, you know what products would help in its improvement.
You need products, exclusively made for fighting your hair problems. And what can be better than Vedix.
Vedix Customised Hair Care Regimen, India’s first Ayurvedic hair care brand where products are customised according to your hair’s unique needs.
With Vedix, you can know your hair’s Ayurvedic profile. Just answer a few questions by taking the Vedix Dosha Assessment Questionnaire and get your hair analysis. This information can determine your hair’s exact composition and its unique needs.
Vedix Customised Hair Care Regimen gives you SEVEN powerful reasons to choose it over other hair care products
- Vedix takes a holistic approach. It attacks your hair concerns from all corners and makes sure your hair is fully protected.
- Absence of harmful chemicals like parabens and sulfates.
- Vedix hair products are gentle on your hair.
- Guarantees healthy hair growth.
- Infused with modern Ayurveda.
- Tailor-made for you.
- Cruelty free.
Try Vedix customised Hair Care Regimen, exclusively crafted for your unique hair needs. Take the Vedix Dosha Assessment Questionnaire today.