The Vedix Customised Hair Care Regimen Kit consists of three products, namely oil, shampoo, and serum. The Vedix Khoob Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo helps pacify your elevated doshas and keeps your scalp clean and healthy.
What Causes Hair Loss
There are numerous causes for hair thinning such as stress, diet and lifestyle change, etc.
An unhealthy scalp also leads to hair loss. When your scalp is unwashed, a surface of dirt develops.
This surface restricts the supply of nutrients such as fatty acids and proteins to your scalp. The nutrients help in strengthening your hair follicles and promote new hair growth.
When the supply is slowed down, hair roots become weak. As a result, your hair becomes dry, frizzy, and brittle, finally leading to hair breakage.
Using shampoo helps subdue this problem.
Shampoos contain ingredients that help remove grime, dust, and dirt accumulated on your scalp.
When your scalp is healthy, blood circulation improves. This results in a better supply of oxygen into the hair follicles leading to healthy, shiny hair.
How Ayurveda Helps in Treating Hair Fall
Ayurveda means “science of life.” The world’s oldest healing system, Ayurveda helps a healthy person to sustain health and the diseased person to regain health.
Everything in the universe - from beetles to blue whale is made of five elements known as Panchamahabhutas.
The elements - Ether, Air, Fire, Water, and Earth - are present in the human body as doshas or tridoshas - Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- Vata dosha - where air and ether elements control over others
- Pitta dosha - where fire element dominates
- Kapha dosha - where earth and water elements control over others
The three doshas are biological energies flowing through the human mind and body. If the doshas are in an equilibrium state, your health is good.
But if there is a dosha imbalance, then there is trouble. Dosha imbalance can lead to many health issues, including hair such as hair fall, dandruff, etc.
Ayurveda takes a holistic approach to cure your problem. That is, if you are suffering from a hair issue, Ayurveda helps figure out the dominant dosha causing your current hair problems.
Why Vedix Khoob-Anti Hair Fall Shampoo Works
Washing your hair with shampoo is a good thing. However, excess use is NOT a good thing.
As mentioned earlier, most shampoos contain ingredients that remove dirt and grime from your scalp.
But these ingredients, which are mostly chemical, can rip off essential natural oils present on your scalp, leaving it dry and frizzy.
The Vedix Khoob-Anti Hair Fall Shampoo consists of Ayurvedic herbs that gently remove the dirt off your scalp without disturbing your natural oils.
When you apply Vedix shampoo your hair feels clean and healthy sans irritation.
The Vedix shampoo contains herbs that keep your elevated doshas in check.
This is done by:
- You fill in the Vedix Dosha Assessment Questionnaire (VDAQ).
- Get you Ayurvedic Hair Analysis.
- Your shampoo is customised according to your dosha profile.
The herbs used in your shampoo are exclusively meant to combat your unique hair problem.
Ingredients Used In Vedix Shampoo
Following are some herbs that are used to reduce dosha elevation in your body:
Treats hair loss and patchy baldness.
Helps keep your hair stronger and darker.
Contains herbs that stimulate hair growth
Keeps your hair lustrous and dark
Acts as a natural conditioner to your hair
Relieves scalp itching and inflammation
How to use the Vedix Shampoo
- Apply shampoo to wet hair.
- Gently massage into a rich lather from scalp to ends
- Rinse with water. Repeat if desired.
Why Vedix Shampoo A Safe Option For You
Vedix Khoob Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo gives you NINE great reasons to choose it over other oils:
- Free from harmful chemicals such as parabens, sulphates, and no fragrance
- When we select our herbs, we discard unwanted parts such as leaves, roots, etc. Only the best part is chosen.
- The handpicked herbs go through a unique and modern distillation process, wherein only the nutrient-rich part of the herb is used.
- Thus, the herbs are free from toxins such as mercury, lead, and other chemicals.
- These herbs, in their purest state, gently cleanses your scalp and removes dirt as well as grime.
- The Vedix shampoo can be used on coloured or styled hair.
- Our In-house doctors, with an experience of over 20 years in Ayurveda, have spent nearly 7,000 hours of research and testing.
- The Vedix shampoo is certified by the Department of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy).
- More than 45,000 users have experienced positive results.
Thus, when you use our customise products, be assured of robust, healthy, and shiny hair growth.
Try Vedix customised Hair Care Regimen, exclusively crafted for your unique hair needs. Take the Vedix Dosha Assessment Questionnaire today.