Your curls deserve to look and feel beautiful every day. A proper hair care regimen made just for your hair type is essential to maintain healthy and lustrous hair.
What Is A Hair Care Regimen
Healthy hair doesn't come by coincidence. To achieve that, you need to take care of it religiously.
As you grow older, you face many hair issues such as hair loss (being the prominent problem), greying of hair, dandruff, scalp infections, etc. It becomes even more essential to have a hair care regimen.
A good hair care regimen is a well-laid plan that provides you a form, repetition, and stability to reach your hair goals. And it should be followed precisely.
Why Do We Need A Hair Care Regimen?
It does not matter if your hair is straight, curly, wavy, thick, thin, long or short. Your hair is entitled for certain level of daily care.
Hence, each of us needs a good hair care regimen as it provides the extra boost of hydration and protein to your hair.
Different Hair Care Routines For Different Hair Types
You hair is unique. So should your hair care routine be. A regimen that works for 80% of women cannot guarantee it will work for you. You might be in the 20% lot whose hair type is different and needs a different approach.
Signs Your Hair Care Regimen Is Not For You
Sometimes, even after including the best product in your hair care regimen, your hair still feels dry and thin. Watch out for signs specified below to know that your current hair care regimen is working for you.
- Hair refuses to grow: A hair care routine’s primary purpose is to have healthy hair. When you see that your hairline is reducing instead of increasing, it is a sign of regimen failure.
- Extensive hair loss: When you invest your time and hard-earned money on products that should prevent your hair loss but instead causes more damage, it is time to change your regimen.
- Hair still feels dry: When you include expensive hair masks in your routine which should ideally reduce your hair's frizziness and dryness but is not doing its job, it is time to change your hair care routine.
- Too many products: If your current hair care routine demands you to use three different shampoos or four oils on different days or use seven different hair masks for every single day, and still you see no remarkable results, it is time for you to change the routine. In this case, you do not have a hair care routine you are dealing with an army.
However, one of the biggest reasons for your current hair care regimen to not work is it does not suit your hair type. Knowing your hair type is a crucial step to start any hair care regimen. Once you know your hair’s unique needs, you can develop a hair care regimen that is customised just for your tresses.
However, the big question lies how to develop your own customised hair care regimen?
Vedix Hair Care Regimen
Welcome to Vedix Customised Hair Care Regimen, India’s first Ayurvedic hair care brand where products are customised according to your hair’s unique needs.
With Vedix, you can know your hair’s Ayurvedic profile. Just answer a few questions by taking the Vedix Dosha Assessment Questionnaire and get your hair analysis. This information can determine your hair’s exact composition and its unique needs.
In this way, Vedix helps you design your very own customised hair care regimen.
Vedix Customised Hair Care Regimen is highly recommended for the following reasons:
- Vedix takes a holistic approach. It attacks your hair concerns from all corners and makes sure your hair is fully protected.
- Absence of harmful chemicals like parabens and sulphates
- Infused with modern Ayurveda
- Tailor-made for you
- Cruelty free
Wanna get the best hair care regimen? Try Vedix Customised Hair Care Regimen, exclusively crafted for your unique hair needs. Take the Vedix Dosha Assessment Questionnaire today.